From the side of blood: in some cases, may experience changes in blood picture: decrease in the number of red blood cells, leukopenia, thrombocytopenia. Cardio-vascular system: in trenbolone acetate 100 some cases, due to the thickening of the blood, there are disorders of blood circulation and thromboembolism, lowering blood pressure. From the digestive: various digestive tract dysfunction, loss of appetite, dry mouth; . rare – pancreatitis, the part of the kidney and urinary tract infections: patients with obstruction of the urinary tract can cause urinary retention; . sometimes – increased levels of urea and creatinine, the part of the central nervous system . headache, dizziness, weakness, sleepiness, confusion, seizures, and paresthesias of extremities Liver: can be observed increased activity of “liver” enzymes. Changes in laboratory parameters: hypovolemia, disorders of water and electrolyte imbalance, hypokalemia, increased levels of uric acid in the blood serum, hyperglycemia, and hyperlipidemia. Allergic reactions: itching, rash and photosensitivity. From the senses: blurred vision, tinnitus, deafness.
Symptoms – typical picture of poisoning do not.
In case of overdose – forced urination, accompanied by hypovolemia electrolyte imbalance, followed by a fall in blood pressure, drowsiness and confusion, collapse. There may be gastrointestinal disorders.No specific antidote. Symptomatic treatment involves the reduction of the dose or stop the drug and at the same time replenishing the loss of fluids and electrolytes.
Interaction with other drugs
- Torasemide increase trenbolone acetate 100 myocardial sensitivity to cardiac glycosides with hypokalemia and hypomagnesemia;
- while taking with mineral and glucocorticoids and laxatives may increase potassium excretion;
- enhances the effect of antihypertensive drugs;
- Torasemide, especially at high doses, may potentiate nephrotoxicity and ototoxic effects of aminoglycoside antibiotics group. drug toxicity of cisplatin, nephrotoxic effects of cephalosporins and cardio- and neurotoxic effects of lithium preparations;
- Torasemide may increase the effects of muscle relaxants kuraresoderzhaschih and theophylline;
- with large doses of salicylates their toxic effects may be intensified;
- Torasemide may reduce the efficacy of hypoglycemic (anti-diabetic) agents;
- sequential or simultaneous reception of torasemide with inhibitors of angiotensin-converting enzyme (ACE) inhibitors may lead to a transient drop in blood pressure. This can be avoided by reducing the starting dose of the ACE inhibitor or lowering the dose of torasemide (or temporarily canceling it);
- nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drugs and probenicid can reduce the diuretic and hypotensive effect of torasemide.
- cholestyramine may reduce absorption from the digestive tract of torasemide (according to the pre-clinical study in animals)
- Prolonged treatment Diuverom recommended to control electrolyte balance, glucose, uric acid, creatinine and lipids in the blood.
- should be carried out correction fluid and electrolyte balance Diuvera Prior to his appointment.
- Precautions taken for gout or inclination to increase uric acid levels.
- In the presence of diabetes type 1 or 2 is necessary to control blood glucose levels.
Effects on ability to drive and use dangerous machinery
during treatment Diuverom patients should refrain from driving and sports activities that require concentration.
Tablets of 5 mg and 10 mg. 10 tablets in a blister film (PVC / PVDC) and aluminum foil. In 2 or 6 blisters trenbolone acetate 100 with instruction for use in a cardboard box.
The temperature is not above 30 ° C, out of reach of children.
2 years. Do not use after the date printed on the package.
Conditions of supply of pharmacies